Pricing Your Barrie Home For Sale
Pricing a home to sell in Barrie, without professional experience, is mostly guesswork.
Getting that best home price - not too high or too low, is a job that should be givien to the professionals with at the Peggy Hill Team. They have the expertise and experience set the correct home price for sale and give advice on how to sell the home in the quickest way possible.
In studying and setting a homes list price, the professionals at the Peggy Hill Team looks at a price that;
- Should attract buyers,
- Allowing the home seller to make the most money possible while,
- Selling the home as quickly as possible.
However, many times, homeowners - without the advice of a REALTOR, may over price their homes. This is usually caused by;
- A desire to recover the costs of any home improvements
- The current financial needs of the homeowner
- The homeowner paid too much for the home when purchased
- The homeowner may have no information about other similar homes that have sold
- A homeowner may beleive that pricing very high leaves lots of "bargaining room"
- There might be an emotional attachment to the home
- The opinion of family and neighbors to price the home too high.
Over-pricing for a home's list price is much more common than under-pricing a home. The Peggy Hill team understands these common mistakes and can explain in more detail why each of them may possibly lead to getting less for the sale of a home, not more.
Contact the Peggy Hill today to set-up a meeting to discuss your potential home sale today!